Quality Engineer Automotive.
As Quality Engineer, you are part of the quality department and are the key figure to ensure the quality level from suppliers to the customers.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- You are the first contact for customers and suppliers with regards of quality issues or complaints.
- To prevent external and internal quality issues and risks, you initiate corrective and preventive actions
- You initiate and perform root-cause analysis and proposals for improvement (APQP, PPAP)
- You perform or attend internal and external audits (product, system, process, …)
- In order to build up a good relationship with suppliers and customers (local or abroad) you have a proactive approach with internal or external visits.
- You will report to the Quality Manager and will be his deputy during absence.
- You have a master degree in industrial engineering (mechanics, or electro-mechanics) or equivalent by experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience within a quality department in the automotive industry.
- You have a good knowledge of the ISO TS Quality System and have practical experience with PPAP, APQP, 8D, PFMEA, SPC, MSA and process auditing)
- A good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Willing to travel occasionally (15%)
- Personality: sense for initiative & responsibility, critical, communicative, positive mindset, critical, organised, flexible, problem solver, team player but also able to work independently
As a part of 4 European (UK, Belgium, Hungary, Austria) production sites, Pullmaflex designs and produces a wide range of different models according to strict quality requirements specific to the automotive sector.
With a team of 200 employees, Pullmaflex supplies and provides the best service to nearly 150 automotive customers on worldwide locations.
- A challenging job with variety and responsibility within an international environment and possibilities to grow
- You will arrive in a dynamic team with multiple contacts (internal & external)
- Salary in line with competences and responsibilities including extra-legal advantages such as hospital insurance, additional retirement savings etc…
- Flexible approach of work such as possibility to choose holidays
- Opportunities for training based on gaps and needs