Project Engineer Waterzuivering.
As a Project Engineer you will support the engineering and technology team and you will fulfil a key role at the start of each project.
- After the handover of the project, from sale to execution, your design is of vital importance for the rest of the project
- You will make a basic design of the necessary installations:
- devising the plant layout
- devising heat and mass balances,
- P&IDs, PFDs
- equipment specifications, functional description
- piping and pump calculations, ....
- For a correct implementation of the detailed design, your input and smooth communication skills are essential
- You initiate and check engineering done by others: civil design, 3D piping design, electrical diagrams,..
- You provide technical support to colleagues and end users
- You will fulfil an advisory role to your project manager and the project team
- You will participate in investigations and meetings on location
- You will think about possible prices and communicate solution improvements
- You are in possession of an Engineering degree in electromechanics/chemistry or similar technical background
- You are a starter or have experience in design, project or process engineering
- Practical experience with industrial installations is a plus
- Your knowledge of P&ID, hydraulic calculations and mass balances is required
- Experience in industrial water treatment, biogas and green energy from waste is nice to have
- You are enthusiastic, stress resistant and proactive
- You maintain a clear and concise business communication, both oral and written
- Because you work in an international environment, English is a must, Spanish an asset, French and Dutch are welcome
- If the situation requires it, you are open to overtime and flexible working hours
GLOBAL WATER & ENERGY is a global player in industrial projects for biomass and anaerobic water treatment and has one of the most comprehensive technology portfolios.
With more than 40 years of application experience, the company has completed more than 470 projects in 73 countries.
GWE is mainly active in the Food & Beverage sector and has customers such as Heineken, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Friesland Campina,…
The demand for their solutions is constantly increasing, due to the sustainability strategies of
companies and because companies want to become less dependent on fossil fuels.
To strengthen their team, GWE is looking for a Project Engineer.
- GWE is a successfull, reputable and growing company in an attractive sector
- A varied & challenging function and many internal and external contacts
- A competitive salary package within a dynamic and modern work environment
- Sliding hours are a possibility
- An attractive position in a young international team
- Training opportunities
- Friday evening drinks in the company's beautiful bar
- Team building twice a year